"To Everything There is A Season, and a Time for EVERY Purpose Under Heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

October 5, 2010

2 Weeks Today!

Today makes two weeks post-op and oh, how much a difference two weeks makes!!

I am feeling much better and just learning how to live without bending over, twisting, sitting for to long, etc. It's coming along, but I will be so thankful when I can do those things again.

Yesterday was pretty rough. I just had a bad day and wasn't feeling well all over. I was in some pain as well. I have been having more trouble with my right hip and leg more than anything. I keep having numbness and tingling from my hip down my leg and sometimes into my feet. The Dr. said that was normal and it will eventually go away, but it is very uncomfortable!!

All in all everything is continuing to go well! I am hoping to be able to get out a little while this week and enjoy this beautiful weather!!

I think I may try to get some sleep now. I slept all day yesterday so, now I am up! Go figure!!

Thanks for all of your prayers and love!

Lisa

No comments: