"To Everything There is A Season, and a Time for EVERY Purpose Under Heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

October 1, 2010

Settling In

We are all still resting and settling in at home. I have felt pretty good since we got home. It was so nice to sleep in my own bed and just be home!

Yesterday, I was in some pain from traveling all day on Wednesday. Today, I have been okay just having some spasms and stuff. I have been resting and sitting up some and obviously playing on the computer! LOL!

Mom and Dad are still adjusting to be back home as well. You all know my Dad cannot sit still so, he has been busy doing stuff around the house and running errands since we got in. I finally got him to hang my new valance rod up today. When my friend came Wednesday to hang up my new valance the bracket pulled out of the wall. So, I sweet talked Daddy into putting the new one up and also doing a few other things I needed done in my room.

Mom has been resting. She hasn't been feeling well either. She and Dad have both been having trouble with their backs as well. Mom has been doing a lot of bending and stuff while helping me so she has been sore and having some discomfort. She has slept in the past two mornings as well! She and my Grandma went this afternoon and checked out the new Pinnacle Point Shopping Center in Covington and picked up a few groceries.

We are all just getting settled back into our individual routines and looking forward to when I can get back into my own routine!

Thanks again for all of your phone calls, cards, and most of all prayers!!

No comments: