"To Everything There is A Season, and a Time for EVERY Purpose Under Heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

September 28, 2010

Halfway Home.....to LA!

I am sorry that I have not updated in a few days. I have been having trouble with the internet connection here at the hotel.

I am feeling better each day! I enjoyed going out the past few nights for dinner with my parents. However, even just getting out for a little while drains the life out of me!

Today has been a pretty lousy day. I have been in some pain and having some muscle spasms. I am also feeling like I am coming down with a cold or something. I spent the day watching t.v. and resting in bed. My parents and I enjoyed a nice dinner tonight at Red Robin! It was delicious and I certainly enjoyed the chocolate shake!!

Tomorrow we will go to the Doctor for my post-op appointment and then head to the airport. We have a looong day ahead of us tomorrow with traveling to the airport, sitting hours in the airport, and plane changes. I do NOT do well in the car. It causes A LOT of pain and I know the airplane will be worse! Please keep me in your prayers tomorrow for a safe, and pain free as possible ride home! I have never wanted to see LA soil so much in my life!! LOL! We will not arrive to New Orleans until around 9:30 p.m. tomorrow night. My sister and Grandma are picking us up from the airport. I am SO ready to be home and back in my own BED and in my own element!

My family and I appreciate all of your many prayers, phone calls, words of encouragement, etc. However, we are asking for no visitors until next week. I need time to rest from the long flight home and get adjusted to being back at home. Plus, my parents need time to rest and recuperate as well. We hope you all understand and we definitely do not mean this to hurt anyone's feelings. Phone calls are welcome! We look forward to seeing anyone next week!

Words cannot express my sincere thanks and gratitude to each and every one of you for ALL that you have done for myself and my family during this time in my life. I would not be doing so well if it were not by the grace of GOD and all of your many prayers! Please keep the prayers coming as this is a long recovery processes! I love each and every one of you and thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: